Ask an Eye M.D. Answer Archive

Please read our important medical disclaimer.

Any alternative to cataract surgery such as eye drops or other drugs? Can N-acetylcarnosine help?         

No, there is no medical or drug treatment to reverse the progressive aging changes that produce a cataract.

Answered by: David F. Chang, MD Dr. David F. Chang

Categories: Cataracts

Have a question that hasn't been answered yet? Ask it!

Answered: Dec 13, 2012

Pop needs to be configured.